5.12.2006

Nothing eloquent.

I'd say it's been a fairly decent day.

My Dad took the day off of work, so I wasn't "mopping" around the house, wasting my time doing....nothing. But I did a little organizing, and I did a little reading and writing. God's Word is indeed living and active. How I can get something new out of a passage I've read for 15 years proves the timelessness of His word. And not only to gain something new, but for His word to confirm a few other things in my life as well...well...that's pretty awesome. I have a greater peace about this summer. It's going to be awesome.

Randomness....
I talked to my Dad a bit more about decisions and what-not... Hmmmm....
I worked out with my Dad for two hours...nice.
I received some awesome news on the phone from her. :)
I happily received a short call from him.

And just in case you Tennessee folk think I may have forgotten about you...

I thought about him when I passed a silver mustang.
I thought about Bec when I donned my "martha stewart" pants (hey, it's been a bit cold).
I thought about her when I watched LOST.
I thought about Rach when trying to find something to wear.
I thought about her when I was walking around in my pajamas...and when I wanted to talk about stuff...
I thought about him when I used a stuffed dog as a pillow...and when I was doing weights at the gym...and when I passed the rice milk at the grocery store...and...

I miss and love you all. We will be reunited soon and very soon.

This is all I have to say to you right now...nothing eloquent...just a few thoughts from me to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo nice to talk to you today. I just wish I could have told you sooner, but I did call you like second, after my mom. ;-) Love ya!