Well, I've been to bagel Sunday. I've been part of dinner with the entire Sinclair clan...twice. I've held babies and chased older kiddos around. I've been to Sergi's. I've experienced the cell phone reception of Madrid...or lack thereof (yeah, that's getting kind of old). I've finally watched the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice (well, half of it)...after my admission of never having seen it.
And as of today I've attended a wedding shower...
Anything else I'm missing? I think I'm getting the major experiences of CFC community...so I hear.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kelly, I'm so happy to hear you have been introduced to some of the North Country favorites. I'm sorry that I never got to see you face to face when you over-nighted at our home in Kenosha--but, hey, some other time--maybe at the CFA graduation. BTW, that is another must-do at CFC. That and have a cup of Joe at the Canteen on Sunday morning (made by my disciples). :-)
I'm not really a coffee drinker (though I'm sure its good), but I'll be there for graduation. Then you can meet face-to-face the one who slept on your couch for a few hours one night:)
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment