From one beautiful house to another, this gypsy has finally unpacked her car and settled in. I am so thankful to be here and have great peace about it, too. It's fun to have the little ones running around. I figure, if I can't be with my nieces, these kids are the next best!
So, the day is beautiful, my eye has finally cleared up, and I've finally landed. Mmm...my how things can turn around. Though my schedule is still "a bit" light for my liking, I'm thankful for those small things that add up to fill the day.
The Lord is faithful.
"Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed." Psalm 25:3
Waiting on Him may seem foolish. We may get impatient. It may seem like time is dragging and so are we. But in the end, our well-placed trust will bear fruit, and we will not be ashamed. For He is faithful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so glad your eye is better! (I'm so glad it wasn't some awful Bausch & Lomb disease!)
Amen. Good stuff! (about the waiting on the Lord)
really glad that you're in the little town of madrid now!!!
glad you are here. I will let you know when my work day doesn't look too full and you can come over to the salon.
Carina
I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. I know that I've learned what God can do in my life simply by waiting, as you have. ;-) Love ya Kelly!
Can I just say that I don't even get the sinclair attention that you seem to attract on the comment section of your blog. How cool is that induction? I called you tonight, but for all Madrid's plethora of perfections, cell phone reception is not one. Call me when it works as long as it's after nine. Love you!
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment