Recent developements have me wishing I had taken News Writing instead of Non-Fiction Writing or Analytical Writing. My communication classes are much more enjoyable than these English ones.
So maybe I'm not as analytical as I thought....academically speaking.
And perhaps my skill for writing a memoir isn't as well-developed as I'd thought.
But! I'm still good at grammar...and yes, I enjoy it.
AND! I've discovered a new joy in gathering information, interviewing people and writing articles.
So, the bad news is that I don't really like what I got myself into, but the good news is that I like what I am getting myself into. Hopefully I'll remember this during those times when I doubt what I'm doing or worry that I'll be stuck in a job I don't like.
Which brings me to a related topic: "After graduation."
Since I’m graduating in May, people often ask what I plan to do. I used to give them my self-constructed plan.
Then one day I realized that enacting Kelly-made plans doesn’t usually pan out. So, my response changed to these questions.
So, just in case you were wondering…
I’m seeking the Lord for what His plans are for me. I did have my own plans, but I realized that I didn’t even pray about it. And since I’ve found that doesn’t really work, I’m seeking what the Lord wants.
I just want His will. But, I pray that I would want what He wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment