Yeah. I'm really not doing good with keeping up with this anymore. I suppose I got out of the habit.
Well, I've finally found my way back up to Illinois--the first time since I left in January. How great it is to see my family and nieces! God is working here, and I'm excited to see His continuing work.
I spent last week in Atlanta. My right eye has now been lasered. It hasn't healed as quickly as the other, but the doctor still says it looks good. My vision still isn't incredibly stable...especially at night. I think some prayer is still in order even though the surgeries are done...
My week in Atlanta was uneventful, save the hours I spent at IHOP--the International House of Prayer, not the pancake house. I happened to be around for a Bound 4 Life weekend, which was so amazing to be a part of--praying for abortion to end. I have a burden for the unborn--and so I marvel at the coincidences of God. And since I didn't have much to do during the rest of the week, it provided time for a much-needed spiritual respite and renewal. God is an amazing mystery.
Speaking of mysteries, my summer is still a bit of one. I still don't have an internship solidified. There is one in the works at the local pregnancy care center in Cleveland, which would indeed be a unique and special opportunity, seeing as it was a hope of mine to work at one one day. And then, as of yesterday, I have an interview in Atlanta the day after I fly back. So, we'll see what happens.
All I know is that I've been told not to worry; God has it all under control and is working in His timing. He's definitely calling me to trust Him...and so I hide myself in Him. What else can I do? What are my plans anyway? I'd rather go with His; His ways are so much higher and better. I give up. Daily. He's an amazing sovereign Father who loves us faithfully and relentlessly.
So this is my life at the current moment. Yeah. Thrilling. Aren't you glad I posted?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sure am.
Post a Comment