3.16.2006

And the peace of God which surpases all understanding...

I need to go to the bank. I don't want to go. But I have to. They say I owe them $620. I really only owe them about $150. They should have told me before. I should have checked on this earlier. Oy vey. Ignorance is bliss. But ignorance, at its very root, is still...well...ignorance.

Strangely enough, I have peace. I'm not as ecstatic as I usually would be. Still nervous but calm, nonetheless. Thank you, Lord.

I want my brother.

Off I go.

Randomness...this I know. But just needed to write it out, thank you.

2 comments:

Darlene Sinclair said...

I botched up an insurance claim and now we are owing lots of dollars. It may still be resolved, but in the meantime, I must accept the blame and deal with the details. Yuck! This is not my favorite realm, this realm of paperwork and accounting!

Will not head to Spain. There was no way we could now afford the ticket which has skyrocketed to $3200+!! And besides, I did not have everything really well settled around the house. Too many loose ends that could not have been tucked in before departure. So I can baby my ankle a bit longer from the safety of my family room -- that will work out well, I am sure.

Will be in touch!

thisrequiresthought said...

thanks for the scoop on how to say the 3 things I need to say when we shop in Barcelona....