Kelly's Contemplations...
musings from an imperfect human.
11.30.2006
Where's Goose when I need 'im?
(In case you don't know who Goose is, he's Maverick's wingman in "Top Gun")
The only problem with being the pointman (or "wingman") is that pointmen don't have pointmen.
I doesn't happen very often, but I could of used one today.
So this is what it's like...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
kb
kb
Links
Boundless
Photo Fun
Facebook
Kelly Berg
Create Your Badge
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
2009
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(22)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(95)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(7)
Where's Goose when I need 'im?
Traveling the world over...
"Jingle Bells" is a Thanksgiving song...
Just a sentimental girl...
"It's rather safe to say...
Still here
Silence.
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment