6.01.2006

In the eye of the beholder...

I only spent two and half hours in children's church tonight at New Testament Church. But my how those hours held such knowledge and revelation.

For example, I discovered that if young girls were the ones with the money, I could make it as an artist with my "really good," "really pretty" crayon drawings of flowers.

And then, to my utter contempt, I learned that I am "old." This means, however, that I have the experience and authority to give advice to 12 and 13-year-old girls on such relevent issues as "Why do people (aka. boys) throw balls at you?"

And since I am so old, I also have the power to shoo away adolescent boys and tell them to leave girls alone for the next ten years or so until they've matured. Well, I didn't really say such a thing, but it's a nice thought.

So. I should be an artist. And I'm old.

I know I'm on the journey of self-discovery, but this might be too much for one night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»