Kelly's Contemplations...
musings from an imperfect human.
6.27.2006
No time to contemplate.
So much to do, so little time.
I hate packing. Especially for long trips.
Departure from Madrid in 20 hours.
It's going to be awesome...
God
is going to be awesome!
1 comment:
Darlene Sinclair
said...
Happy adventuring -- sunny Spain is great!
8:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
kb
kb
Links
Boundless
Photo Fun
Facebook
Kelly Berg
Create Your Badge
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
2009
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(22)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(95)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(16)
No time to contemplate.
I'm sure Anne Shirley would have agreed...
No pude dormir si yo lei.
Photographs.
Time is slippin'...
Honest contemplations...
They're just "Hull"arious.
Potsdam Nights
Conversations
And then I said..
More musings...
Random Thoughts...contemplations, if you will...
My "Friends"
Random ramblings on a rainy Saturday...
In the eye of the beholder...
I've got rhythm, I've got dancing...
►
May
(14)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
1 comment:
Happy adventuring -- sunny Spain is great!
Post a Comment