6.01.2006

I've got rhythm, I've got dancing...

Unlike pretty much everyone else around here (including my three-year-old summer housemate), I am not the most musical/musically-talented person. My glory days of choir, jazz ensemble and musicals in high school are long gone. My college days of music theory class, choir and musicals (once again) seem to have passed as well. Sure, I can hold a tune, but, despite their appearence, these long fingers don't know anything about playing the piano.

But my
uncle has given me hope...hope that perhaps some sort of musical ability is in my blood...and perhaps one day I will rise once again as a musical great (or something of the sort). Or else it just goes to prove that some sort of rhythm runs in the family.

At least I can dance.

:)

2 comments:

j. said...

lean wit it, pop wit it, lean wit it, rock wit it.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»