- Fewer things can initiate more reflection on the past year than spending an hour scrubbing off 12 months of a dry erase calendar. And fewer things can cause more thoughts of the upcoming 12 months as writing in the new dates...
- Sometimes kids are stinking funny. And sometimes they're just stinking...
- I finally went back to a chiropractor after months of "good intentions." I've been twice this week...shouldn't it feel slightly better??
- My new favorite indulgences: Pomegranate Peach White Tea (iced) and organic Turkish figs. (they don't have my favorite organic granny smith apples up here)
- So, right before our first meeting for Spain, I read this email from school. I had written to the assistant director of the global perspectives program and asked about my trip counting as my cross-cultural experience. What I got back was a verging-upon-rude response that, well, duh, NO, it can't because I'm a loser. I am not a loser!
- Spain is going to be awesome. Stretching. But awesome.
- I think the Lord is wanting my faith to grow. You're right Friend #...um...pi...squared...thanks for the walkingtalk on Wednesday. I needed to hear it.
- It hit me yesterday that I'm going to Africa. I mean...I knew Morocco was in Africa...and I knew we were going there....but I suppose it just didn't sink in. Sweet.
- I'm going off gallivanting in New Hampshire next week for a few days. Gallivanting is sheer pleasure...especially when one gallivants to see wonderful people.
- A new favorite game: Mille Borne. Brietta and I totally whopped our opposition... *Ehem* mentioning no names....
- It's been exactly one month...even to the hour...since I left Cleveland. I still love my southern home..and all that entails...
Okay, I'm off…because the Doodle Bops are, too…

3 comments:
ummm... Doodle Bops?
I'm obviously outta the loop.
the last big thing for us was Barney...
I love that dry erase board. It always spoke vision and planning into my life.
doodle bops! moe is the coolest--actually i have never heard of them either.
spain is going to be awesome, eh?
Post a Comment