I hadn't seen these faces in quite some time, so I was delighted to see pictures of my girls in my mailbox today:

She looks so little here! But cute in her little pigtails, nonetheless.

Here's my beautiful little girl. Her blue eyes are turning green...
And we can't forget about smilie Rylie.

And now for some interestingness (I don't care if it's not really a word):
So, there's this gem of a website. Careful, it can suck a lot of time away from you if you're not careful. But this is what I've discovered.
Apparently here, here, here, here, and here, I bear about a 75% resemblance to quite a few celebs. Some of the repeat offenders:


(I'm not joshin')Perhaps the most striking resemblance is how I look like him
here.Not once did it say I look like her, though it's not uncommon for me to hear that I do.
So, I'm practically a celebrity. Practically...
However, how many of them could perfect such a look as this??

(thanks for capturing it, Benny:)
Okay, I'm so done. I spent way too much time on this.

2 comments:
yeah, how jacked up is that thing. It said I looked like Reese Witherspoon. Hmmm. . . Weird. Cool, but weird.
I got your message. I was in a movie theater watching Prairie Home Companion: the Movie. Fun. Fun. Fun. I'll call you, hmmm, maybe tomorrow. Love you.
So I tried this thing with 3 different pictures, and I got different people every time.
Huh.
Post a Comment